Can’t get enough pumpkin? Neither can we! Here are some of our favorite ways to incorporate this Autumn staple into your wedding!
1. A perfect way to thank your guests? Pumpkin Pie in a Jar Favor!
2. Have your guests find their seats via white mini pumpkins for your Escort Table – It will then bring more decor to the table once they are seated.
3. A delicious spiced Pumpkin Wedding Cake by Leanne’s Specialty Cakes, adorned with pumpkin and leaf details.
4. Fall Pumpkin Wedding Invitations – Momental Designs by Kristy Rice.
5. Feature Pumpkin Beer as your signature drink – so many Long Island Breweries now offer their own take on this fall favorite, including: Blue Point Brewing Co., Great South Bay Brewery, Long Ireland Beer Co., Port Jefferson Brewery Co., and Greenport Harbor Brewing Co. Have it served with a cinnamon and sugar rim.
6. Carve your initials, date, special message or design into a pair (or more) of pumpkins – use for photos, decoration, and think how cool it will look at night with a candle inside!